My Boatman Geller Stationery Came today!

This entire week, we've had delays because numerous roads in our county are blocked with snow. While it's made the days less taxing, I was no less thrilled to arrive home and see that my wedding stationary had arrived. And it is fabulous. A week ago I had ordered some pink blank cards from the Paper Source, but they cannot compare with my happiness for the cards from Boatman Geller that arrived today. I ended up getting the pink and navy striped thank you cards and blank cards. The blank cards we will use for the rehearsal dinner/table numbers and any other needs. I'm hoping that I can figure out how to print my new name on them and use them later. That would be really amazing. Even though I ended up buying a lot, I'm so glad that I did.

What I loved most of all were the pink and blue wedding cake cards I decided to buy for my shower/shower thank you notes (no, I'm not planning my own shower, but I saw these and wanted to save my sister the shipping). They are perfect for me. They have cake and pink polka dots...how can you go wrong? My sister has the ardous task of printing them, but (and dear sister, you're the only one who reads this) these invites make my day. Maybe they even make my week. :)

No comments: