April Showers

One of my friends is getting married, and I'm going to be a bridesmaid. While I'm not in charge by any means, I spent a little bit of my spring break thinking about her shower. She loves purple, so I'm hoping that we will be able to use the color a bit. I was really inspired by this inspiration board. I also figured out how to make these little cards from idiy, but of course I changed the colors to purple. I'm excited because I'm going to print them out on the Martha Stewart Eyelet Invitations that my mom bought on sale. I think that the matching reply cards could make really sweet name cards.



I also figured out how to make an invitation that looks very similar to this one from Wedding Paper Divas. For someone who is design and computer illiterate, I'm sure having a fun time.

No comments: