Quiet Weekend

It's been a quiet weekend; exactly the type of weekend I was looking forward to. Not that I ever do anything that exciting, but it's nice to just have some down time. I spent lots of time looking at wedding blogs. On Friday evening, I went to use my gift card to Victoria Secret, and I bought travel sized lotion that is called "Girl's Night Out." I think they will be cute to give during the baccalaureate party. My sister and I had a great idea to make the party a wine tasting event because it's relatively cheap since we live in an area that has many vineyards and it's something everyone will enjoy. I bought goodie bags from Target's dollar spot and I'm thinking we're going to stuff them for each girl with: a tiny bottle of wine, lotion, mints, and a cheap wine cork from the dollar store. I might find some other stuff, but that's what I've come up with now. As you can see, I'm probably over involved in deciding what I want to do. Fortunately, my sister understands this and is letting me do my thing.

I've also realized that I really don't have a clear vision of what I want our wedding to look like. My mom has this knack of taking what she has and making it look good. I don't have this same ability, so I end up with hodge podges of visions. I made another inspiration board; it's just a beefed up version of the first one. I'm really happy that I figured out to add navy blue. So here's my *new* inspiration board. (Click to see the whole board)



Images from as follows:
First Row: Brooks Brother's Tie, Wedding Paper Diva invite, Boatman Gellar Thank You Note, J.Crew shoes, The Inspired Bride dessert display, Casablanca wedding gown

No comments: