So my wedding is about five months away, and I have yet to go on a wedding diet. I need to get a move on that.

We've got the big things organized: date, church, pastor, reception, colors, save the dates, invites, our photographer, honeymoon locale.

It seems there are lots of little pieces that will get wrapped up eventually. But really, the wedding will go down.

We still don't know if we'll have dancing or not, or what we'd dance to.

I'm still waiting anxiously, like a crazy person for our engagement pictures to post. I don't even know why I care about them. But I just want to see them.

In other news, this dress from Tarjay is fabulous. It's seriously the cutest sundress I've seen anywhere.

You should check it out (dear sister, I've already bought you one): http://www.target.com/Merona-Collection-Valerie-Sleeveless-Dress/dp/B0033QRT66/ref=br_1_15?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&qid=1272329321&searchView=grid5&sr=1-15&node=1104830&searchRank=-price&searchPage=2&searchSize=30&id=Merona%20Collection%20Valerie%20Sleeveless%20Dress&searchBinNameList=purchasing_channel%2Cstyle_name%2Csleeve_type%2Ccollar_style-bin%2Clifestyle-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin

No comments: