Spring Cleaning and Organizing!

I've been feeling sick for the past week and just kind of dragging through each day. You know when you don't feel really great, but you don't feel like your on death's door so you can't justify calling in? That'd be my state this week. Even though I've been feeling poorly, I've had a strong desire to clean/organize. I still don't have too much energy to do anything at home, but I've been cleaning things out at school. I know some teacher's classrooms are an inspired mess, but I really try to cultivate a calming environment at school. Also, if I'm not organized my life pretty much falls apart. In a search to get some fun classroom organization ideas, I ran into this blog. It's not about the classroom at all, but it's enjoyable to read! What spring cleaning and organizing ideas are you doing?

4 comments:

MCW said...

I have to do the most dreaded task! Take my summer clothes out from under my bed and change them with my winter. I would give anything to have a closet big enough to fit both!!!

agalandherdog said...

I hope you feel better!

***Positively Preppy in Pink*** said...

I hope that you're starting to feel better!! I LOVE organizing (even though sometimes I'm not so organized) and cannot wait to do all of my spring/summer clothes!

Happy (almost) Friday!

Julie {love, julie} said...

I hope you start feeling better soon, that in between sick and not sick is the worst because you just have to keep chugging on feeling like crap!