Glamming up my Desk

When I used to be a teacher, I decorated my classroom and made it as friendly of a place as I possibly could. I loved the way my classroom looked, and it was a representation of me. It truly was a "happy" space, full of bright colors and polka dots. With my new job, decorating my desk has been more of getting rid of all the clutter from the previous person in my job (who I'm still shadowing) and trying to introduce a few cute items to personalize the space. It's a little difficult because I share the office space with a few others and it's a pretty serious office, so I can't let my decor be too over the top. I've added some really basic stuff like a picture frame and cup for pens. My cubicle isn't going to look like these anytime soon, but I'm a huge fan of these cubicles. What do you do to dress up your office space?

7 comments:

erin said...

Love that first picture! Too cute!

Elle Sees said...

Cute! I would love the top

***Positively Preppy in Pink*** said...

Love these desks! I have inspiration photos pinned up around my desk...some day I'll get to show it off! :)

Kendall said...

Even though I'm a designer at a firm, I get very little opportunity to personalize my desk space. But I wish I could, it would be so much fun!

Chic Coles said...

What a great space you put together. The dull cubical no more.

Anya adores said...

Love the bottom picture with the personal touches - I think it is important to make your desk your 'home away from home' as you spend a lot of time there:)
Have a wonderful weekend,
Axx

Adie said...

These are so awesome! I think my favorite is the curate one!