Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I certainly enjoyed mine. I was able to see some friends and spend some time with the husband. I also did a bit of online shopping. The husband needed some new sweaters for work. I hadn't bought him anything for a few years after he got a few lambswool sweaters from J.Crew. He told me not to bother buying anything else, and the sweaters hold up pretty well. But it was definitely time for a few updates. We found two inexpensive sweaters from Banana Republic, so hopefully they will be nice once they ship. I ended up buying something for myself. I'd been eyeing this necklace from the J.Crew factory store. It was fifteen dollars, but I've liked it since the summer, so I took the plunge. The husband is getting his Christmas shopping done early! And yes, I really will wait for Christmas. How was your weekend?

5 comments:

Elle Sees said...

I've done zero Xmas shopping. None! And that necklace is cute.

audrey marie said...

wow xmas shopping already! this weekend was perfection. i dont want fall to leave

Emily | Recently said...

I'm so impressed that you'll actually wait until Christmas! There's no way I would make it that long. :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Girl, you have willpower of *STEEL*! I would be ripping that baby open as soon as I got it! (c:

Adie said...

That is super cute! OS it from the online outlet?