J.Crew Factory Sale: Some Fall Picks

I used to adore J.Crew, but for the past few seasons I hadn't bought anything from them. They're just so expensive! However J.Crew has had their Factory Sale running all this week, and I couldn't help but take a few minutes to look at some of the items. I don't really need anything, but sometimes it's fun to look.

First up, I really love this shirt. I adore navy blue and pink. This looks so cozy for a lazy Saturday with jeans. It's too much to pay for a Saturday shirt, but I do like it.I also think the pattern for this pencil skirt for fall would be lovely for work. Finally, I love this scarf. The pattern seems great for fall, but I just love the colors. Anything from J.Crew catching your eye lately?

5 comments:

agalandherdog said...

Target had some cute plaid shirts last night. Love that trend (and their version is much more friendly on the wallet for weekend wear).

Have a great weekend!

dinagideon said...

Hi! :)

I bit the bullet and ordered a few items yesterday for 30% off...including a few from factory. I love the lounge wear, especially, so I grabbed the brocade blue sweatshirt (factory) and sweatpant trousers (regular). I also grabbed a sequin tee (factory) and two items for my daughter and my hubby.

BTW, those sweatpant trousers could be a HUGE mistake or I could end up loving them. Wish me luck. LOL.

I adore that pencil skirt and own the same style in a different print.

BTW, I didn't realize you had moved to DC! Are you in the city or one of the suburbs?

Elle Sees said...

you had me at sale!!!

navy and orange said...

love that first shirt!

xoxo navy & orange

Tanya @ Dans le Townhouse said...

Ooo, that skirt is gorgeous!

Your blog is so fun!!

dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com