A Parents' Visit and Some Zucchini Quich

It's Wednesday, and I'm going to meet up with my parents this evening, since my dad is coming up for a conference. Last night I cleaned up the apartment, made some zucchini quiche, and baked some cinnamon crumb muffins. My zucchini quiche didn't end up looking that impressive as this picture, but considering I've never made it, I was just pleased that it tasted good (I snuck a bite). Mine was crustless and it involved bisquick. The recipe seems easy enough, but we will see what the parents think. I am really looking forward to the visit, since this is the first time they've seen our new place! What's making you happy this Wednesday?

5 comments:

erin said...

Yum! The quiche sounds delicious!

Mo Pie, Please said...

Mm, I am such a sucker for quiche!

agalandherdog said...

I LOOOOVE quiche!

Emily | Recently said...

I tried apple quiche last night and it wasn't as great as they made it sound :(. I love zucchini though, so this sounds really good!

Jen S. said...

yummmmm

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com