All about Argyle!

With the cooler weather (and even snow on Saturday), the husband and I have both started to break out our winter clothes. Lately, it seems that there has been quite a bit of argyle making it's way into our home. I'm really shocked that the husband likes argyle, since I feel that it's a little progressive for him. It's kind of fun to see what he gravitates towards now that he is assembling a work wardrobe.

Exhibit A: The husband purchased this from Banana Republic in a light gray and purple. Surprisingly, the color combination looks nice on him. But again, something I'd never have thought he'd like in a million years.Exhibit B: Shockingly, he also suggested that he'd enjoy wearing some argyle socks. Again, since I'm a fan of argyle, I didn't hesitate to pick some up at Target over the weekend. When I told him they were three dollars, he wondered if I could pick up some more! (This is quite a surprise for the husband who already has a plethora of black socks and really just doesn't buy clothes). I'm happy to oblige, though. Exhibit C: And of course, I had to get myself a little argyle, and couldn't resist this pink and navy cardigan. Anybody else ever surprised by what your significant other chooses? Or any loving argyle this season?

7 comments:

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

I LOVE argyle! it's so perfect for Fall and Winter. I wish Derek would wear it!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

ok your profile pic makes me miss my green bug we just sold :( but this post made me happy I love argyle so much!!!

Carrie

Carrie said...

ok your profile pic makes me miss my green bug we just sold :( but this post made me happy I love argyle so much!!!

Carrie

Elle Sees said...

i LOVE it and it makes me think cozy.
ps: I accidentally posted 2 posts today, so scroll down for today's real post

Anya adores said...

These pics are very cool and I would love my other half to wear this - very classic :O)
Happy Wednesday to you sweets,
Ax

Jamie said...

I love argyle socks. I dont think I could get it on my husband though :)

Farah of Legally Stylish said...

I am totally loving Argyle! I just bought an Argyle sweater from H&M. I want to get some more argyle pieces!