Another Friday!

Happy Friday! I guess the husband's weekend will be pretty full of work this weekend too, and I think my weekend will be pretty quiet. However, I think we're going to try to go out with some of his co-workers this evening to celebrate all the passages of the Bar.

I am going to attempt to make macarons again, if only to provide me some entertainment. Also, the mess ups taste pretty delicious, and the hubby isn't picky about how they look. I also fully expect to be taking full advantage of my Netflix instant play, and to get some cleaning done around the apartment. Hopefully, we will just have a minute or two to just relax. What are you looking forward to this weekend?

3 comments:

Ann said...

Weekend is always a good thing if you ask me even for just lazing around.

Have a wonderful weekend ♥

Kendall said...

Hoep you enjoyed your lazy weekend! I was celebrating at a friend's wedding, but now I'm pretty worn out! :)

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Sounds like my kind of weekend! Hope it was nice! We get so addicted to Netflix sometimes :)