Getting Excited for Christmas: Holiday Stamps

I care about a lot of trivial things, one of those being stamps. Specifically, I like to send cards with "cute stamps" that match the occasion. The problem is though, that you have to go to the post office to get cute stamps, and I'm at work when the post office is open. (Which might be why I found myself "stocking up" on the flower forever stamps like a crazy person before the husband and I moved to D.C.)

Unfortunately, I got inspired by the holiday themed stamps that the U.S. Post Office issued and really wanted them them for our holiday cards. Enter ordering stamps online. All you have to do is go to the website, and for a dollar for shipping, those stamps will be in your mailbox in a few days. Considering I don't have a post office I can go to during the day, and the lines that you have to stand in anyways, I'm happy to pay this dollar. And aren't they lovely? I can't wait to put them on our holiday cards! Anybody else particular about something mundane?

7 comments:

***Positively Preppy in Pink*** said...

I am also particular about this kind of thing - in fact, I've already got our stamps picked out and will be sharing them on my blog soon! :)

Melissa Blake said...

Those are awesome!

Elle Sees said...

My dad used to be a mailman, so we always would request these.
I have tin have my phone background and ringtones to match the holiday, oh and my computer too.

jas said...

Love these. I get excited about seasonal stamps too :)

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I don't think those things are trivial...does that make me kinda sick? (c: I love those little guys, they really will be perfect for the holiday cards! Enter panic as I realize that Christmas is in a little over a month...yikes!

audrey marie said...

oh fun! i need to get some for my xmas card :)

jessica {creative index} said...

i love cute stamps!! i need to pick some up soon!