Getting Excited for Christmas: Our little Christmas Tree

Happy Wednesday! It's been a busy week, so I thought I'd share my little Christmas tree that we have in our bedroom. I love it because all I have to do is set it out and I'm done! I also traded some sad looking votives for two new candles that I got last year at Target after Christmas. They smell so good, and I like the added sparkle that they give. Yes, I know that it's a bit tacky, but it makes me happy...kind of like those tattered books below. And, yes, my husband is pretty darn tolerant. The upside is I think our apartment looks a bit better than last year. What decorations are getting you excited for Christmas?

10 comments:

Elle Sees said...

Hopefully doing a tree, depends on budget. I have a little one like yours though.

Everyday Adventures said...

I love your book shelf and cute christmas decorations! Thank you for the sweet comment! I will keep you posted:)

Mo Pie, Please said...

Aww, that is such a wee tree! We're hopefully going to get ours tomorrow or this weekend, fingers crossed. And I'm totally forcing the husband to hang lights on the house just because we can :)

Wida said...

I think Christmas lights above anything else! This is my first house so just to hang Christmas lights are awesome.

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Chic Coles said...

That is just to cute.

amy b.s. said...

i am on the look out for little christmas trees like that. i want to spruce up a few of our other rooms with them. so cute!

Dusty Coyote said...

So sweet and simple. Came by for a visit after seeing your comments on most of the same blogs I visit. Love the profile picture, cute blog.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Hey, you are doing infinitely better than I am in the tree department! We still haven't had time to put it up! I think it's great to have things that make you smile around (c:

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

the teeny tiny tree & votives are cute. I see you are a beetle driver (me too)

Amy said...

I put a mini tree in my room too! It's cute and I can decorate it how I want... love having the little touches of christmas around the house! Yours is pretty.