Macarons: Part Three

So, to continue the insanity, I decided that I wanted to try making macarons one more time. This recipe gave me hope that they weren't that hard. And you know what? For someone who doesn't cook regularly and her baking involves mixes, I think they turned out beautifully. The husband even remarked that they tasted as good as the ones you buy. Well, he will certainly be getting some more macarons sometime soon. I had some issues piping them onto the wax paper, but by the second pan, I was getting slightly more adept. By no means did they turn out perfectly, but I can see feet, they at least resemble macarons, and they are tasty! Maybe the third time is the charm? I can't wait to try another batch with food coloring...I'm thinking red for Christmas!

6 comments:

***Positively Preppy in Pink*** said...

BEAUTIFUL! What flavor did you end up making?!

Adam said...

looks yummy

Elle Sees said...

I love this! You did a great job! Now send me some :)

Lindsay said...

They look pretty perfect to me! :) Good job!

Farah of Legally Stylish said...

Looks pretty good to me! I have never tried making macaroons but they are so pretty!

Yara Simón said...

Those looks pretty awesome.