Our Christmas Tree is up!

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving break! I really enjoyed having the opportunity to go to my parents' home and visit with my family. My husband and I came back to our home on Saturday, which gave me time to put up our tree and start wrapping presents! I know our tree isn't fabulous looking, but I've had it since high school. My mom got it for 99 cents, and I enjoy putting it up every year!

In a moment of pure lunacy (originating from me), my sister, husband and I went to Target to participate in Black Friday at midnight. We were after a Kindle, and I don't think that the majority of the people there could have cared less, so after over an hour of standing outside, we headed back home. The good news is that they still had them the next morning! So, the husband has his Christmas shopping done. I am super excited about the Kindle; I think I'm going to get a lot of use. The selling feature for me is that any book written before 1923 is free, so I really think it's going to be cost effective. Did any of you participate in Black Friday or are starting to put your Christmas decorations up?

8 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I shopped a little on Friday and decorated our house. We decided to skip the midnight Target run and none of the stores I went to on Friday morning were too bad. Your tree looks great!

Adam said...

I almost have my tree up as well. Need lights and ornaments

***Positively Preppy in Pink*** said...

Love your tree! We are going to put one up this weekend! Didn't do any Black Friday shopping...actually, I never really have. Happy that you got your Kindle though!

Mo Pie, Please said...

No shopping for me! Great job on the tree! We've yet to do ours - I think I'll wait until the 1st :)

Chic Coles said...

Tree looks great. No black Friday for us.

MCW said...

Adorable :)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

YEAYY!! Your tree looks great! We will be putting ours soon too!

ms. mindless said...

I can't wait to get my tree up. Yours looks great!