What's up for the weekend!

The husband will be busy working all weekend, so I've decided that I'll be watching Jane Austen's Emma on instant play via Netflix. I've been reading the book on the Metro, and that's made me want to watch the movie again. I think it will be a fun distraction in between the usual errands and cleaning that takes place on a typical Saturday.

I'm also planning on getting together with a friend to make macaroons. I've tried to make them before, but they didn't end up cooking properly. Hopefully, the two of us can figure them out this time! What are you looking forward to this weekend?

4 comments:

Elle Sees said...

those are actually macarons! macaroons are those coconut treats. and they never turn out when i make them. i'd be delighted to see how they turn out. speaking of treats, Have you entered my dessert giveaway yet?

Adam said...

Never seen the movie, I'll try watching it on netflix

***Positively Preppy in Pink*** said...

FUN! I'm dying to try to make macarons too! I just haven't gotten all of my ingredients together to actually do it...maybe this will be a good "over Thanksgiving vacation" project?!

Have a great weekend!

Caitlin C. said...

I've always wanted to make macaroons! Let us know how they turn out :)