Happy Friday!

I was lucky enough to have a short week, but I'm still looking forward to the weekend. The husband is flying to London for work on Sunday night, so we will probably have a quiet weekend. I'm not going to be able to go for such a short trip, but I think I'll probably end up trying to help him pack a bit. Even though he won't have much time to sight-see, I'm excited for him, since he's never been out of the country! I've been fortunate enough to travel a bit around Europe, but I love London the best. Perhaps it has to do something with the fact that I absolutely adore British Lit, so a trip to their National Library is super thrilling (they have tons of original manuscripts, etc.). What's your dream place to visit?

15 comments:

LuvRedandWhite said...

I would LOVE to see Paris! W.'s parents went there back in November, and I was supremely jealous of them.

amy b.s. said...

i so want to go to london! how fun for him!

Anya adores said...

OHH London is a favorite of mine too - I lived there for 10 years and still feels like it is home.
Barcelona is also grand and so is Paris. WOuld love to visit New York next - haven't been :O)
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Axx

Emi Coco said...

Lovely post! I love London, I'm going back there in spring, my sister lives there :)

Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

agalandherdog said...

How fun! I wish I got to travel internationally for work. Jealous!

Everyday Adventures said...

I've never been to Europe but would love to travel to Italy to see where some of my ancestors lived as well as Paris and London! Hope your hubby has a safe trip!

Jackie {York Avenue} said...

I've always wanted to go to London! Hope he has a great trip.

Jeannie said...

How lucky he is!!! I am studying in Rome right now and hope I can travel there. I am dying to get to Prague too if it's not too expensive!

Beth Dunn said...

I'm a brit lit girl too. And the movies, I just love the different words they use
xoxo
SC

Mandy said...

I am dying to visit Europe, but first on my list is to actually make to to NYC. I love big cities so it's hard to believe I've never been.

Mandy
The Klury Report & Kini Style

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I've been to some places in Europe, but never London! It's on my bucket list!

tearinguphouses said...

oooh, london. fun fun fun.

we're trying to get to africa for a safari soonish.

Elle Sees said...

i love london too!!! that and sydney are my faves...and not bc they're english-speaking.

Emily | Recently said...

I would absolutely love to travel anywhere in Europe. I've never been so I wouldn't be picky! :)

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

One of my best friends lives in London, and I have always wanted to visit. My dream would be a week in Bora Bora.

*Erin