C. Wonder is having a sale!

Even though I'm trying to be good, when I received an email from C. Wonder, I had to check out their sale.  Their bags and clothes were quite marked down, but I love their home goods. I got quite a few things, which I think will be great gifts for the future.  I've never shopped at C. Wonder, but if I go to NYC ever, I'm going to this store. 

I got this little trinket box for a friend who loves dachshunds. I've been keeping my eye on it for awhile and almost bought it when it wasn't 75 percent off.
I also picked up this vase for my MIL who loves earth tones.  It was only five dollars!
And some candle holders (the blue and green ones) for a friend and some really inexpensive tea lights.
And some notecards for me (but they were only two dollars)! I got a little carried away, but I think that I really got some things that people will like.  Now I can't wait for it all to arrive!

12 comments:

Adam said...

I actually never heard of them

saw said...

I absolutely love what you bought!

Anonymous said...

Looooove c wonder

Anonymous said...

Looooove c wonder

Jess said...

I've never heard of this company, but love everything that you got!

Jax said...

Awesome!! I never heard of them but I'm off to check it out :)

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i think i'm gonna need to make a special trip there!!!

*Much Bliss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Stop by and enter~FREE CUSTOM STICKERS GIVEAWAY~ it’s the perfect way to get your ‘brand/blog’ out there!

Elle Sees said...

Definitely cute stuff

Beth Dunn said...

I thought the trinket box was a butter dish at first. It's so cute (and I really need a butter dish hahaha)
xoxo
SC

amy b.s. said...

i love that vase! what a great find!

Elle Sees said...

Such cute things!!!

Jess said...

Aw! I love that little dachshund box! I'm obsessed with them too!