More Birthday Celebrations!

The husband had a good birthday yesterday and I appreciate all the well-wishes! I always get a bit nervous that I'm not doing enough for his birthday, and I forget that the husband is so low-key and appreciates whatever I do.  I'm pretty excited because I'm signing off for the rest of this week.  My mom's birthday is this Friday and my sister's is this Monday, so I'm taking advantage of the long weekend and taking a trip home.  We also have my sister's graduation to celebrate; can you tell that this month has involved a lot of agonizing over gifts? The celebrations continue!

4 comments:

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Happy Belated Bday to your Hubby! And to your Mom & Sis too!! Wow, lots of birthday's. Have fun celebrating =)

agalandherdog said...

Have a great long weekend and Happy Birthdays all around!

The Pink Putter said...

Happy Birthday to Hubby, Mom and Sis! Lots of celebrating in your family right now-enjoy! : )

Jax said...

You really are full of birthday's this month! Happy birthday to all of them :)