Father's Day Festivities

 I've been feeling under the weather for most of this week and busy at work on top of that; however, Friday is finally here!  I  kind of dropped the ball on posting, but also on Father's Day festivities because I was feeling poorly.  Even though we've had Father's Day cards purchased for weeks, we hadn't signed them. When I realized this last night, I urged the husband, but he seemed unconcerned.  Timeliness of cards isn't really an issue in his family (thank goodness). I'm going to try to go home for Father's Day, but in case I don't make it, at least there will be a card.  Are you doing anything to celebrate this weekend?

5 comments:

Adam said...

Sadly father's day means nothing to me now. My father's been gone 16 years and I don't have any kids yet.

Worthington said...

I hope you get well soon - so sorry you are feeling crummy but know your Dad will appreciate the gesture with a card regardless!

Kendall said...

Bummer that you've been sick! My dad's in another state, so it's just a phone call for me!

Alexa said...

I hope you are feeling better! We stayed low key this weekend, both my daughter and I were sick too!

Jess said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully the weekend was just what you needed!