Founding Farmers

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  Among other things, the husband and I spent some time at our apartment's pool and also enjoyed a nice dinner at Founding Farmers.  I've wanted to go there for two years, and we finally went! They have a popcorn of the day, which was a fun appetizer, and both of our entrees were very fresh and good.  Sadly, we didn't make it to dessert, but I'm hopeful that there will be a next time.  Of course, I would forget my camera, but it was nice just to savor the experience  Even though we've gone out to dinner a few times recently, it's still really fun to go out.  What were the highlights of your weekend? 

9 comments:

erin said...

The restaurant looks beautiful!

Jax said...

Popcorn as an appetizer? How fun!

Alexa said...

That restaurant looks and sounds amazing!

Jess said...

Looks like a cute place for a date! We went to the pool this weekend too! It's always a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

agalandherdog said...

I'd love a place that serves popcorn as an appetizer!

Elle Sees said...

I had a low key weekend, but this one is shaping up to be better!

Beth Dunn said...

Popcorn of the day, that is a cute idea!
xoxo
SC

Virginia Belle said...

I love Founding Farmers. It's so delicious!

ms. mindless said...

I LOVE founding farmers! The boy works a block from there and it is my favorite spot to meet him for dinner.