Pots and Pans

I like to consider myself a pretty organized person.  I'm constantly trying to clear out as much clutter as possible, but at heart, I'm kind of messy.  Just ask my poor sister who had to share a room with me when we were growing up.  Truly, if the clutter can be out of sight, then it doesn't really bother me.  I discovered this when the husband decided to organize all of our "important papers."  In my opinion, if I had all the paper in one spot that was organized.  Apparently, you are supposed to divide it up into categories and now we have three expanding folders all neatly labeled.  After having pots and pans come crashing down on me one to many times, I've realized that our kitchen cabinets could probably use a little help.  The problem is that there are too many things and not enough space. I currently have them stacked, but without a divider like this, so I'm hoping a system like this might help.  Anybody else dealing with a lack of kitchen cabinet storage?  What are your tips for coping?
Image via

10 comments:

Mariel said...

I love our pot rack in the middle of our kitchen...it helps keep the big pans out of the way. I bought a lid rack that wrangles those...and I keep my colorful Staub dutch ovens on display on my cookbook shelf. Easier to grab!

Good luck with the organization!

Adam said...

I try to clean but I often clutter myself

Worthington said...

We have a hanging pot rack in the ceiling of our kitchen as well as dividers in our cabinets. You should check out Container Store!

P*P*P said...

I'm TOTALLY in need of a kitchen cabinet cleaning and purging session! Too many things - too little space!!!

Elle Sees said...

My microwave containers need organizing. I throw stuff in and run for it.

Farah of Legally Stylish said...

I need your husband to come help my husband. OH MY GOD...his paperwork is driving me insane. It's all over his office, our kitchen island and our bedroom dresser. AHHH!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm just laughing about this because I'm always "putting things away" which just means out of sight! It drives my husband insane because then he can't find his stuff...my response??? PUT IT AWAY YOURSELF!!! (c;

Jess said...

Even though I am OCD about certain things (like work) I can be a complete pig at home and I can never find ANYTHING. Thankfully my hubby is pretty good at helping me attempt to be organized too!

Dee {Strings and Buttons} said...

The Container store has some cheap, great options. As for the paperwork, believe it or not my husband had no clue! I'm the one who takes care of things in that department. I even scan everything that's super important and save it just in case! Have a great weekend! x

miss b said...

I am constantly decluttering and in my new kitchen I have extra cupboards which are already filling up with new pots etc which I can't resist buying!!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/