Boden's Summer Sale!

Boden's summer sale has started, as I found out from My Superfluities.  I was pretty excited to check out the sale, because I love some of Boden's prints.  A few weeks ago, I purchased this skirt when they were running a promotion. I was worried it would be marked down further with the sale, but it's exactly the same price, so I don't feel bad. The skirt finally arrived, and, just as I'd hoped, all the colors work well with lots of tops and accessories I already own.  (I'm a little embarrassed to share this picture, but I wanted to share in case anyone is considering making a purchase.)
I'm wearing a navy blue sweater in this shot, but I think a green or pink top could also look nice and create a different look.  I think I'm done with my summer shopping for awhile now, but I'm really pleased to add this to my closet.  I think it will work well in the fall and spring too.  Have you been doing any summer shopping lately?  It seems that there is always some temptation!

6 comments:

dinagideon said...

That skirt looks so pretty on you, and I love the navy sweater with it, balances that print very nicely!

I would love to include your review in the roundup this week, just wanted to check it was okay.

BTW, which items are you interested in from the sale?

P.S. Isn't that crazy how the sale price is the same as it was a few weeks ago? One skirt I bought (that I will review on Wednesday) was CHEAPER three weeks ago than it is in sale (by 5 dollars or so). Nuts! I think I am going to write a post on the best sale deals and the worst sale deals to help people make better decisions!

dinagideon said...

Oh, and girl, you look adorable! You should definitely do more IRL ootd posts. :) Just a few here and there if you want, but definitely keep it up!

P*P*P said...

Love that skirt on you! Looks great! I def. need to check out that sale...

agalandherdog said...

Too cute!

dinagideon said...

I updated my Boden roundup to include your review. Yay! I cannot believe my mommy brain. Must get more sleep. LOL.

dinagideon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.