Coldplay!

On Sunday night the husband and I went to a Coldplay concert.  I'm a huge fan of the band, so after finding the most inexpensive tickets we could, we decided to splurge.  The concert did not disappoint. (In case you haven't noticed, the husband and I don't get out to concerts very much, but it seems like this was the one to go to.)  Coldplay put on a great show.  Everyone received a synchronized light wristband that created an audience light show. It's kind of hard to describe, but suffice to say, it was a wonderful concert.  And after listening to the band for over ten years, it was pretty gratifying to see them live!
 
 Here we are before the concert, outside the arena.  The husband thinks it's important for you to know that he's wearing his "bird shirt", which has no significance at all.  Except he has had it since undergrad, so it's probably been around as long as I've been listening to Coldplay.
And finally, here I am in the shirt that we bought at the concert.  I'd like to think that I'm not one of those people who normally do this, but I did.  And I really love my new shirt; I can't wait to do laundry! Have you been to any summer concerts recently?  It was fun to read that some other bloggers also saw Coldplay.

6 comments:

Mariel said...

I LOVED the Coldplay concert...they came to Charlotte last week! It was my first and it was phenomenal. They're all so talented!

P*P*P said...

That's awesome! Sounds like it was really a great time and love the new shirt! I don't usually buy things at "events" either, but every once in a while I'll splurge if I really like a band/event.

ellie's desk said...

Awesome post! That's great that you guys went to their concert. Love the Tee!

mazzy may said...

What a great summer concert to see. They are just so genuine.

ellie said...

Oh, I'd love to see them in concert. Cool T-shirt, too.

Alexa said...

That was one of the best concerts I've seen! :)