Hello, again!

Hello, dear friends!  I'm afraid I took a bit of an accidental blogging break. Last week was pretty stressful at work, and then the husband's mom came to visit this past weekend.  I'm afraid everything left me a bit frazzled. The other two people in my office are leaving, so this transition period is...interesting.  The husband felt so bad for me last week, that he actually sent these lovely flowers to me at work.  They definitely perked me up and gave me a little perspective.   Before you think I'm too spoiled, I'd like to share that in the almost eight years that we've been together, this is the second time my frugal husband has sent me flowers from a florist. (The other time was for my grandpa's funeral, so you know he felt bad for me!) What's been going on with you lately?  I'm looking forward to catching up!

11 comments:

Farah of Legally Stylish said...

Sorry about your stressful week...I know how those can be. Glad you're back!

Mariel said...

Welcome back! I definitely hear you about being frazzled. It happens! Hope you've cheered up :)

ms. mindless said...

pretty flowers! try to rest over the weekend :)

P*P*P said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! Sorry it's been so crazy - I hope things start to settle down for you!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

How sweet! And don't worry--we all take blogging hiatuses every now and then...sometimes life just gets in the way!

Beth Dunn said...

How sweet is your Husband!
xoxo
SC

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

Gorgeous flowers I just stumbled across your lovely blog - I look forward to popping back for some more pretty pink inspiration
x
Melissah

The Pink Putter said...

Welcome back! Hope that you had a restful weekend!

Alexa said...

Glad you're back and sometimes a break is needed!

Jess said...

It looks like the flowers definitely helped out your stressful week! It's funny how everything happens all at once, or you're sitting around waiting for something to do~ Ah, C'est la vie!

Meagan said...

Sounds like a hell of a week - good for your husband for picking up on that! Hopefully this week is so much better.