Hello, Again!

So visiting my sister for four days in Florida was absolutely divine.  And then I returned to work on Monday morning  to a pile of work, and I've spent the last two weeks trying to catch up.  As I mentioned, I'm in a new position and everyone else in my office is now new, so all these changes have resulted in quite a bit of work.  I'd like to say that it's over, but I think this fall is going to mean a lot of long hours.  At least I didn't have to go in to work this weekend, which is a positive sign. All these extra hours have ended my exercise plans, but I'm going to try to get back on track this week.  I'm also hoping that I can still keep up with this little blog and all the blogs I follow, which are so dear to me.  I have at least one post scheduled this week, so that's an improvement!

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Ugh I am in catch-up too...with a new job. Craziness. Hope things settle down soon!