Some Mindless Tuesday Thoughts


So, I'm totally stealing this idea from Saving the Best for Last when she took a more sarcastic approach from the online Matchbook Magazine questions. I need something light-hearted on Tuesday, but I'm not really creative enough to be witty. Regardless, here's a shortened list of the questions.
Tea or coffee?
Tea
I collect…
Stationery, “junk jewelry,” shelter magazines
Favorite City?
London
Spring or Fall?
Fall
Bloom of Choice?
Tulips, Peonies, Carnations…really how can you go wrong with flowers?
Fragrance?
Twirl by Kate Spade 
Linens?
Well, I just bought some white Kate Spade Sheets from TJ Max, does that count?  I’m just excited to have some sheets!
China Pattern
Library Lane
Most Prized Possession
My wedding and engagement ring

What about you guys; what does your list look like? I've noticed that in my list, all the "finer things" I own are usually Kate Spade, but I think that's changing.  Case in point, I actually left a Kate Spade throw pillow that was on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond at the store.  It took restraint, though.

5 comments:

MCW said...

Like how you recognized it was a little sarcastic :)

It is fun to fill out!

I don't have too many "finer" things. Maybe one day!

dinagideon said...

Gonna answer right here 'cause I am waiting for my kids to come home:

Tea or coffee: Coffee.
I collect...far too many dresses.
Favorite City: Richmond, VA, hands down.
Spring or Fall: Spring. Yes, please.
Bloom of Choice: I love peonies, very pretty.
Fragrance: J'adore by Dior and Flowers by Kenzo.
Linens: For our new bed (!!!), we have some from macy's and west elm.
China Pattern: Hancock by Lenox.
Most Prized Possession: My kids! But they're not a possession, so I guess I have to say photographs of my kids. ;)

P*P*P said...

HA! I love Kate Spade. I may have to fill this thing out too!

Jess said...

Haha, I love going to TJ Maxx or Home Goods and finding Kate Spade stuff! It makes me squeal for joy!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

You can never have too many throw pillows though :)