Forever 21: Some More Jewelry Finds

As I've mentioned, the husband really hates Forever 21.  However, I think that for trendy jewelry, it really can't be beat.  I really wanted some navy blue jewelry to wear with a few navy blue dresses that I own, so I picked up a necklace and chandelier earrings.
I have to admit that I've never worn such big earrings in my life, but I thought they were so beautiful that I couldn't resist. I know it's silly, but sometimes really large statement pieces make me feel glamorous. I also think that if I'm going to go out of my comfort zone, it's probably best to do it as economically as possible.

And then I picked up this little necklace for my sister.  I thought the stones were so pretty.
 Any good jewelry finds lately? 

2 comments:

miss b said...

Those chandelier earrings are so pretty and a lovely colour combination. They also look more far more expensive than Forever 21!

Jess said...

I probably spend more money on jewlery there than clothes! I get so overwhelmed because most F21's are enormous! But I always manage to find cute (and cheap) accessories!