Weekend Recap!

I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend.  The husband ended up going into the office and working from home for a lot of the weekend, but he was gracious enough to hang up our new mirror on Saturday night.
I think the placement might be a little high, but you won't here me complaining anytime soon.  It's hard to tell from a picture, but the mirror really is a pretty piece. 

I also was inspired from A. Liz Adventures recent monogram project, and I made my own. The husband and I got married on Labor Day two years ago and our colors were navy blue and pink, so I thought this little monogram would be fun to hang up (and for some reason the husband was willing to indulge me). If you're interested, here's the link.  There is also a printable for an acrylic tray from the Container Store, which I plan on doing in the near future.
Of course, a fair amount of time was spent just relaxing, and I was excited to see two good friends on Sunday. We also made sure that we spent some time by the pool to soak up the last days of summer.  How did you celebrate?

3 comments:

agalandherdog said...

Happy belated anniversary! Cute stuff!

P*P*P said...

Looks like a lovely weekend!! Love that DIY project too - may have to check that out!

Worthington said...

I love the mirror. I think placing things high above the bed is better than it being too low. Although a heavy object like a mirror would get me paranoid! ha!

We did a lot of wedding planning... as we have been doing this whole time haha!