Champagne and Chipotle

The husband and I recently celebrated our "engagement anniversary".  It seems a little silly to celebrate, but it's kind of nice to have these little occasions to reflect.  Also, we treated ourselves to Chipotle and champagne, which I never turn down.  I know it's an unusual combination, but I love Chipotle and the husband always enjoys some champagne.  The husband also let me buy this little ring in honor of the occasion.
Image via
He thinks it's tacky, but I love it.  It also matches with so many things I own, since I love that raspberry color. 


4 comments:

P*P*P said...

CUTE!! Love that ring - why would he think THAT looks tacky?! I can think of so many tacky things and that comes no where close! :)

Jess said...

Love that you celebrate the little things. I think that is what life is all about.

Adam said...

nice ring

Robin said...

I don't think that's silly. After all, it's the day when the agreement of you two getting married came into place.