Wedding Recap

I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend!  Thanks for all of your advice last week.  I know it's really silly, but having other opinions helps me.  The husband and I made it down to the wedding in Williamsburg and it was lovely.  The wedding was at the Wren Chapel, which is absolutely stunning and meaningful to the bride who went to William and Mary.  The husband and I got a bit lost on our way to the reception (I may have left the map in the car), but we were able to see the Crim Dell bridge, which has lots of urban legends surrounding it. The legend is that if you kiss on the bridge, you'll be with that person for life and is the location where the bride and groom were engaged (isn't that so romantic)! Of course, I wanted to go check it out, which may have involved a longer walk in the woods than I anticipated.  However, it was pretty cool to go see it.


It was definitely a privilege to see two friends get married, and once we made it to the Alumni House for the reception, we thoroughly enjoyed connecting with friends from undergrad! How was your weekend?  It seems like there have been lots of fall weddings lately.

4 comments:

P*P*P said...

Love the dress choice! You looked great!!! :)

The Pink Putter said...

Sounds like a beautiful wedding and I love your dress!

Elle Sees said...

you looked great, sweets!!

ms. mindless said...

You looked lovely! Trips down to college are always so fun :)