A Little Treat

 It's no secret that I love sending cards to people, so I was really excited when I found out that Shutterfly has created a greeting card line called Treat. It just might be my new favorite obsession.  When I checked out their website, they gave me a coupon for a free card, so I was able to mail a card for only the price of shipping.  A whole 49 cents.  And then they sent me another coupon to send three free cards, which of course took up a whole Sunday afternoon choosing which designs I liked best.  I was able to send this card to my math-loving sister and I could personalize it! I love how personal it is, but still affordable. If you like to send cards, you might want to think about checking out Treat and keep an eye out for coupons. 

*I think you already could have figured this out, but I didn't receive any compensation for this post.  For starters, my blog is too small!

3 comments:

Alexa said...

How cute! Thanks for the introduction! :)

Elle Sees said...

Cuteeeeee. Thanks for sharing this!!!

Thread. The. Needle said...

Adorable!