Lately

So, I took quite a hiatus from blogging for awhile, but life has still been good.  I was able to see my sister last weekend, and I've gone to visit my parents the last two weekends in a row, as my grandma hasn't been doing well lately.  We survived Hurricane Sandy without issue, because we were further south.  However, DC shut down and I had two days off to be with the husband at home.

In other news,I'm really hoping to get my very own copy of Young House Love's newest book sometime soon! What's new with you?

4 comments:

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

So sorry to hear your Grandma isn't doing well=( But good you weren't effected by the Hurricane! And I want that book BAD!!!

Alexa said...

So good to see you back Leslie! Sometimes we all need a break!

Meagan said...

Blogging hiatus's are good for the soul! Sorry to hear about your grandma, I know how that goes.

Thank you so much for your sweet comment today! It's going to be a crazy adventure but I can not wait!

ms. mindless said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sometimes, a break from blogging is cathartic. I do it all the time:)

My copy of young house love arrived and it is great!