A Little Holiday Bucket List

 I was talking to a co-worker, and I realized that I've been in DC for a whole year and the husband and I never made it to go see the national Christmas tree.  Last year, the husband was extremely busy with work and we really didn't have the time, but it made me realize there are some things I'd definitely like to accomplish this holiday season!

1. Go see the National Christmas Tree.  This is at the top of my list, and if nothing else gets done, that's okay as long as we go see this tree.
2. Go to a holiday concert.  Someday, I'd really like to go see a concert at the Kennedy Center, but I'd be happy with any holiday themed concert. Of course, if it doesn't pan out, that's okay as long as we get to go to church on Christmas Eve.
3. Send Christmas cards and make a holiday themed treat for my co-workers and friends.  I did this last year, but making a treat always seems like such a difficult task that I'll be happy if I can figure out something cute to make everyone. (Making Progress on this one)
4. Buy an ornament with the husband. (Done, and I have an amusing story about that!)
5. Go ice skating! ( Done)

4 comments:

Adam said...

I might get to go ice skating soon

Alexa said...

Ah I really want to go ice skating!

Jess said...

Love these Christmas goals (and that one of them is already accomplished!) I'm terrible at ice skating, but I just might have to suck it up when we go to New York for the experience!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That is a totally adorable list...and it seems like the more "holiday" themed stuff you do, the more it feels like it's really Christmas time! We need pictures of the National tree!!!