An Office Treat and the National Christmas Tree!

It was the week before Christmas, so I figured it was time to attempt to make a little treat for everyone at my office.  I made 26 bags of these, so I needed to keep it simple.  I just wasn't up for more this year, but I think that they still turned out cute. I think this is something that I could make as a tradition.  I don't think it gets much easier than dipping pretzels in melted chocolate.
The husband and I also managed to go see the National Christmas tree.  I think that the event might be slightly overrated, and I'm not beating myself anymore about missing it last year.  Still, it was pretty neat to go see.

I kept my holiday "bucket list" pretty small, but I'm glad that I made it.  It's kind of nice to write down a list of things you want to do and then accomplish them.  Maybe that's why I'm constantly making lists!  Next year we're going to have to check out Zoolights, but I really feel that we were able to do a few holiday activities that I wasn't expecting us to do. I certainly didn't think I'd go ice skating and actually enjoy it. But before I start planning for next year, I'm going to spend the rest of my time savoring the season.

2 comments:

agalandherdog said...

Cute treats!

Worthington said...

I agree that the Christmas program for the National Christmas Tree is a bit hysterical. Esp when I factor in crowds, etc. Have you ever done the Gaithersburg Winter Lights Festival? Or the Lights on the Bay at Sandy Point? Another one I did when I lived up there was Symphony of Lights in Columbia. Just in case you wete interested. haha