Hello, again!

So I really fell off the blogging bandwagon for a few reasons.  I haven't been feeling very inspired at all and work and my new exercise plans have left me feeling tired.  However, last weekend, I got to see a good friend and celebrate her birthday.  She loves orchids, so I was excited to get this safely to her house.
I also bought her a few gifts; here they are all wrapped up.
It was so great to see her.  We've been friends since undergrad and things have certainly changed since we were 18, but we still always have a great time together.  Isn't it funny how your interests change? What have you been up to lately.


5 comments:

agalandherdog said...

That orchid is beautiful!

Worthington said...

Gorgeous orchid and what cute wrapping paper. I've been busy nesting with all of the gifts we got from our wedding, trying recipes in cookbooks, etc. I wish we'd get a real snow here!

P*P*P said...

Love those orchids and that wrapping paper is to die for!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I love the wrapping paper! I just had wine with my BFF last night since she's moving out of state in a week :( I've been trying to think of a great house warming present to get her, potted flowers seem like a pretty idea

xx

Jen

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I definitely go through some blogging dry spells...sometimes the inspiration/desire just isn't there! But the flowers and wrapping are *lovely*! I'm a sucker for a cute polka dot!