Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

For Valentine's Day, I'm sending a little care package to my sister.  I didn't end up buying her any of these things below (she reads my blog), but putting her gift together made me think of some gifts that would be nice for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, her gift wasn't this glamorous, but it's fun to dream sometimes.

I think this candle is divine.  My sister bought it for me last year for Christmas, and it seriously got me through the winter.
via


I also think  Anthropologie's hand lotion is a special splurge.
via
And costume jewelry is always fun.
via


Flowers are also always appreciated.
via



 What are you hoping for this Valentine's Day? The poor husband always ends up with some boxers and beef jerky, and I am looking forward to a hug and a kiss!

1 comment:

MCW said...

Beef jerky! Haha