Weekend Recap

Monday is back in all of its glory, I'm afraid.  How was everyone's weekend?  Mine had the pleasant surprise of a good friend from college coming up to visit.  We spent Saturday shopping at the outlets, which is always fun.  I picked up this dress, which I think will be easy for work. 

The husband isn't a fan because it has sleeves and is a little too boxy on top, but I still like it. To be honest, it will probably go back because the fit is a bit off, but I just love how easy black and white can be. It drives me crazy because I'm smaller on top than bottom, and it seems impossible to buy dresses lately.  Sunday was spent running errands, cleaning, jogging, and cooking up some scallops. How was your weekend?

5 comments:

Dina Gideon said...

You cooked up scallops? Oooh, I have always wanted to try that. Any tips?

I like the dress, so pretty, but I feel your pain as a fellow pear-shaped lass. If you buy the dress to fit your hips, then the top is too large. Can you get the top taken in a bit by a local tailor, maybe?

Stay warm and dry today. What blah weather we are having!

MCW said...

Monday :( I had to work Saturday so it is even worse! Dress is adorable.

agalandherdog said...

I love scallops! You should share your recipe. That dress is too cute!

P*P*P said...

Love the dress. I'm sure it's REALLY cute on!

Alexa said...

I love it. It's really really cute and sweet. I'm sure it looks fabulous on you!