Hostess Gift Ideas?!

As I mentioned yesterday, on Friday the husband and I will be traveling to Florida.  We're very excited about the trip, but I'm stressing over what to bring to his grandma and aunt and uncle, whom we are staying with on a few different nights.  We've already decided that we will send flowers to his grandma as a thank you, but I'd like to put together a little thank you present that we can give to his relatives when we arrive.  So far my ideas are some sea salt caramels from Crate and Barrel and a candle.  Original, I know.
We are also making up little gift bags for each of his cousins who are tweens and teens. I'm pretty excited about these.  Thank goodness for Target!Anybody have any good hostess ideas?



5 comments:

Adam said...

great idea for the tweens

Beth Dunn said...

I love giving hostess gifts! TJ Maxx is usually full of fun stuff for the bath. Have fun in Florida
xoox
SC

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I always love to give stationary or little knick knacks like that!
Isn’t That Charming.

agalandherdog said...

I love hitting up TJ Maxx/Marshall's for hostess gifts (candles, stationery, etc.).

Jess said...

Hmmmm beats me! I am from the south but my family is pretty non-traditional so we don't worry too much about hostess gifts. But maybe something special from your city or state that they can't get in Florida?