Storage Ottomans!

So, I have a serious love affair with storage ottomans.  We now have six in our apartment, which the husband finds a bit crazy.  I'll admit that it is kind of crazy, but we don't have a ton of closet space (who does?), so we needed to find a way to store things out in the open without having our place look to cluttered. They are also scattered throughout the apartment, so it's not obvious unless you are looking for them.  I'm kind of in love with the newest addition to our apartment.
I ordered it online from Target and it was only 33 dollars, plus free shipping with my redcard.  I couldn't resist its neutral colors and tailored shape. It has found a happy home in our bedroom and stores some of my off-season clothes. Anybody else obsessed with storage ottomans or have any great storage tips?

6 comments:

agalandherdog said...

Fun! I need lots more storage, so I may have to look into adding a few of these little pretties.

I'm hosting a big giveaway at my blog today. You should stop by to check it out:
http://agalandherdog.blogspot.com/2013/03/onlineshoescom-review-and-giveaway.html

Elle Sees said...

I use space saver bags for seasonal clothes, and use storage under the bed. Love my Ottoman !

P*P*P said...

That's the main thing I've been working on - decluttering and finding smarter storage solutions. Love your new addition!

Adam said...

I got an ottoman chair with lots of storage

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

They're practical and look great in any room - I can see why you have so many!
Isn’t That Charming.

Alexa said...

Oooh love this idea...and so classy for storage!