New Spring Things

Sometimes I go through phases where I want things.  The husband thinks this is my permanent condition, but I think sometimes I can be more disciplined at some times than others.  It's unfortunate, because my birthday is not coming up, so I don't have a single excuse.  In fact, I have Mother's Day, my mom's birthday, my sister's birthday, and the husband's birthday all in the month of May, so I really need to be planning for those occasions instead of lusting after all of the new shiny things that are out for spring.  So here is what I have been coveting lately (and buying).

First up, this dress from the Loft.  I think it is beautiful.  I ordered it online this past weekend, and I can't wait until it gets here.
Then, I've also been wanting to buy books.  A co-worker lent me the book Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist, and now I want to own the other two books she's written.  In particularly, I really want to buy her newest novel Bread and Wine.  I think I'll be breaking down in a day or two.
For some reason I also want to a gingham shirt. The good news is it will be summer in Virginia soon and impossible to wear this shirt, so I think I can resist this one.
I also want this bracelet, but I think it is just because it is trendy, so I will also resist this urge.
And I think this scarf is pretty. But I need another scarf like I need a hole in my head.

Have you been on the look out for any new spring things?

4 comments:

PostgradPrep said...

I love that gingham shirt and bracelet and I am with you on the need to buy another scarf. I am currently debating the NC murfee from Lilly Pulitzer though.

The Preppy Student said...

Recently I have been loving makeup especially BB cream! I love the loft and those picks. I just found your blog and cannot wait to read more. I just followed you! I would love it if you could follow me back. I always comment back! The Preppy Student

Worthington said...

I just ordered a great number of things from Ann Taylor, and I hope to have them delivered soon.

I love that gold bracelet. Where is it from?

XO

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Ooh that dress from the Loft is so pretty! I love that color.
Isn’t That Charming.