Springtime in the District

The weather was absolutely beautiful last weekend.  Unfortunately, I spent about eight hours of it in a car, but it was really important for me to catch up with my friend and spend time with her.  However, when I returned home, I found a pretty clean apartment and these pictures from the husband's bike ride. Apparently, while I was gone, he decided to use Capitol Bike Share and ride around the city. I think he might have had the time of his life.
And he saw some pink tulips, so he took a picture of them for me.
I'm crossing my fingers for another warm weekend sometime soon!


3 comments:

Rachel O. said...

Yay for springtime!! Hope you guys have lots of warm weekends come your way soon!

Beth Dunn said...

The flowers look amazing!
xoox
SC

Alexa said...

Gorgeous! Love those cherry blossoms!