Mother's Day Recap!

This Mother's Day was pretty special, as we were able to celebrate with both my parents and mother-in-law.  The weekend was spent visiting and cooking, which was as lot of fun.  Here's the little feast that I made for brunch.
 
True to my blog post, I made Ina Garten's tri berry muffins, quiche, a french toast casserole and fruit parfaits.  I also learned how to make eggs benedict, since they are my mother-in-law's favorite. The husband really helped me with all the little things, while I was cooking and it was nice to work together as a team. (He was also my guinea pig on Saturday with eggs benedict...no small risk!).  I was really pleased with how everything turned out, but it was just really great to be together.

We enjoyed opening Mother's Day gifts, sharing memories, and just catching up.
I'm hoping to post a little more regularly soon, but we shall see!  I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Dina Gideon said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your brunch looks as good as your outfit, amazing. :)

I can see the family resemblance, btw!

MCW said...

You really put on a spread!!! I love French toast casserole.

Worthington said...

What an awesome spread! Everything looks like it was delicious.

XO

Laura Darling said...

This looks like such a sweet day! I wish I had come for brunch, everything looks delicious! :)

agalandherdog said...

Yum! I should have come to your house!