Preparing for a Mother's Day Brunch

So, in a twist of lucky happenings, it looks like both my mother and mother-in-law will be with the husband and me for Mother's Day!  Which means I need to come up with a delicious brunch for them.  This is what I'm planning so far:

Mini quiches, because all I have to do is pop them in the oven.
Ina Garten's tri-berry muffins, since I can make them the day before.
Fruit parfaits, because they are easy, delicious and healthy.
And for the main course, I was thinking of the French Toast Casserole.  I've never made it, but I like that it is something you can prepare ahead of time.
Two years ago I tried making raspberry scones and they ended up like muffins.  I also made a strata that was okay, but not super amazing.  Mothers are always gracious, but I'm hoping to redeem myself a little bit this year.  Any brunch foods you love to make? 




2 comments:

Real College Student of Atlanta said...

these are great ideas! so excited for sunday!

Alexa said...

Such good ideas! Can't wait to celebrate on Sunday!