Happy Father's Day!

I hope that everyone has a happy Father's Day, and that you can celebrate with the fathers in your life.  I'm waiting to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad on Wednesday, when I go down to Florida to spend a few days with my parents and sister.  I'm very excited to be able to spend some time with them, as we celebrate my parent's 30th anniversary too! Buying gifts for my parents is always hard for me, and it's tricky to buy for my Dad especially.  We've fallen into the routine that he gets some Virginia peanuts, a gift card, and some tools my brother picks out, which he at least pretends to appreciate.  This year, I'm also getting him a DVD of the "Men who Built America," because I think it's something that he would really enjoy watching.  The husband and I watched it a few months ago, and the entire time, we kept saying that this is something that my dad would like. I also decided to make him this little sign, because my dad says it pretty much every day. I think I'm going to make one for our apartment too,  because it definitely reminds me of home and how every day is a good day. I'll admit that this is not the most sophisticated little print, but I thought my dad could hang it out in the garage.



1 comment:

Adam said...

happy father's day