My Parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary

Image from Pottery Barn
This Saturday marks my parent's 30th wedding anniversary, and we are celebrating at the most magical place on earth (mostly because it's close to my sister and easy for me to fly to).  As you may have noticed from my blog, our family is pretty low-key about gifts, but 30 years is pretty significant, so I wanted to try to do something special.  Despite that intention, I didn't really have time to pull much together.  Originally, I thought it would be neat to do a Shutterfly album of their wedding pictures, but I didn't have time to go home and scan them all in.  So, I resorted to buying a mother of pearl picture frame from Pottery Barn, which the husband said looked nice and it was certainly a lot easier.  I know the last thing my parents need is another trinket, but I think they will enjoy this, since it really is a nice little frame. Does anyone have some great anniversary gift ideas?  I'm always trying to think of something meaningful.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I think my parents would've been married about 30 years now too if my father hadn't already passed on. Oh how time flies

Jess said...

By Magical Place, I HOPE you mean Disney! Can't wait to hear about your trip! And Happy Anniversary to your folks!