Monograms!

As I mentioned in my last post, I was able to visit C. Wonder in NYC.  It's a bit ironic, because they also have a store in Tysons, which isn't that far from me.  I love C. Wonder's bright colors and monograms.  I didn't buy anything, but of course, I was tempted! I loved these napkins in our wedding colors.  I think I might have to buy those anyways, even though I already have a ridiculous amount of paper plates and napkins already. 
I also love these monogrammed cutting boards.  They are smaller in real life, which I think is actually nicer.  I think they would be a great hostess gift, or maybe I'll just have to pick up one for myself.
What's been catching your eye?  As always, I'm obsessed with monograms.  Have you ever checked out For Chic Sake's website?  It is a printable monogram heaven!

2 comments:

Adam said...

nice monograms

Jax said...

I'm not a monogram person, but I always did want a name plate necklace. hahaha