Wednesday's Wants: White

Currently, I'm craving white.  It is calming, clean and seems refreshing in this summer heat.  After many discussions with the husband, I was finally allowed to have white towels last April (hurray!).  We have lots of beige ones and green ones, but I could always go with another set of towels.  I love the texture on these from Jonathan Adler's line at JCP. 
I also think the jars on our counter could use an upgrade.  I think these from Target would do quite nicely.
And finally, I adore these vases from C.Wonder.  They've been out for a long time, and I wish they'd go on sale!
I'm also thinking about finally organizing all of our spices by getting a spice rack, but I think that would mean I'd have to start cooking more.  What are you wishing for lately?

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love the vases by C. Wonder. They would look so chic!

Xoxo,

Christine
girls-pearls.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

the vases are my fave. so pretty!
Stop by for a Mason Pearson hairbrush giveaway!

Scooter said...

You can never have too many towels!