A few picks from Anthropologie

Even though everything at Anthropologie isn't my style, on occasion, I really enjoy walking around the store.  They definitely have such unique items, and I think it can be inspiring.  I was searching for something this weekend online, and I found that there are a few things that caught my eye for myself or as gifts. It makes me want to go visit the store sometime soon!  I'll definitely be making the trek there before Christmas time!
1. Love these earrings for myself.  They are on sale for $15, so it's not a bad price either.  Fortunately, I don't need them or I might be really tempted.
2. I think this little dish is so cute and would be perfect in our bathroom.
3. These bath salts are packaged so elegantly, and they would be nice as part of a little gift for a friend.
4. This trinket dish reminds me of my friend who loves all things French!

What do you think of Anthropologie?  It can be a dangerous place for me!

3 comments:

P*P*P said...

Love your picks! Anthropologie is totally hit or miss for me...I tend to go more classic/tailored and sometimes their stuff is just too bo-ho chic for me! :)

Adam said...

nice finds

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

I'm an Anthro addict! I literally swoon when I go in that store. It's like magic to me! lol. I love the earrings you picked!