Five for Friday!

This week has been catching up with lots of things at work and preparing for a busy fall. I'm afraid this means I don't have a whole lot of inspiration for this week, but here are my five for Friday!

1. I signed up for a grad class this fall.   It's been a few years since I've taken any, so I'm a bit nervous about that and dealing with my work schedule, but I'm excited too!

2. A card from my sister.  I thought it was so cute, and it made me really happy to see this waiting in the mailbox for me.

3. I had this strawberry and brie salad for lunch a few times this week and it was delicious.  The rest of the week, I've been enjoying a caprese salad.

4. Preparing for the 10k that the husband and I signed up for. My training took a brief hiatus when I strained my neck, but now I'm hopefully back on track!  It's really motivating to have something to prepare for. 

5. The husband is coming back from a brief business trip tonight! Even though he wasn't gone long, it's always nice when he comes home.

 What are you looking forward to this weekend?  We've been having some beautiful weather, so I want to spend some time outside after being cooped up at work all week!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm sure you'll do fabulous in your classes! And such a cute card! Have a great weekend!

Xoxo,

Christine
girls-pearls.blogspot.com